Schott NYC Waxy Natural Cowhide 50’s Perfecto® Motorcycle Leather Jacket 519
The Perfecto® 519 biker jacket is one of our most loved leather motorcycle jackets in a midweight pebbled cowhide.
Designed and built for the long haul, the short ride, and everything in between, the 519 is made from hand cut panels of full aniline, mid-weight cowhide with a soft, buttery feel that will last for years without the need for treatments or conditioners. More suited to fashion than riding, this 26” long jacket is a bold, retro version of its older brother, the Perfecto® 613. It has the same elements like the asymmetrical front zipper and snap down lapels and collar but offers a slimmer fit and a tighter cut in the arms. The large back panel design, a signature of Schott’s uncompromising Perfecto® quality, makes it incredibly easy to move in this jacket, while the 3-oz quilted insulation keeps you comfortable and warm.
- 26″ Back Length
- Midweight Pebbled Cowhide
- Large back Panel Design
- Nickel Hardware
- Vintage Schott Perfecto® Label
- Double Needle Stitched Shoulder Epaulets with “One Star”
- Snap Down Lapels and Collar
- Bi-swing Back
- Zippered Sleeve Cuffs with Wind Flaps
- Attached Snap Down Belt with Buckle
- Three Outside Zippered Pockets Plus Small Coin Flap Pocket
- Lower Inside Map Pocket
- 1 ½” diamond 3oz Polyfill Insulated Fixed Quilt Body Liner
- U.S.A.Model is 6’1″, weighs 175 lbs, with a 37″ chest and is wearing size Medium.Leather Type, Fit and Construction:Our 519 was designed as a retro version of the popular 613. The is one of our slimmer leather motorcycle jackets which is more suited for fashion than riding. Perfecto® Model 519 leather jackets are made with chrome-tanned, drum dyed, plump cowhide leather. You will find this jacket to be very comfortable to wear the moment you first try it on. This leather is made with an oil and aniline finish that gives a rustic look and a soft “hand”. As with all of Schott’s high quality leathers, this mid-weight cowhide is tanned and processed to provide many years of use without the need for treatments or conditioners.Incorporating more of a fashion fit, the 519 is cut tighter in the arms. We also removed the underarm footballs for a more streamlined fit. The open sleeve cuff design and rounded shoulder epaulets were born in the late 1920’s on our first zippered leather motorcycle jacket, the model 1928. Another change that was made from our original 613 design is the added snap near the belt buckle. This was done to keep the heavy buckle in place even when the belt is open. This Perfecto® model 519 motorcycle jacket was designed and built for the long haul, the short ride, and everything in between!As with all Perfecto® leather jackets, Schott only uses the best, highest quality leather available. In the same tradition used in the 50’s, highly skilled workers hand-cut each panel for the 519.
The Schott Perfecto® Model #519 is proudly made in the U.S.A. Our customers know that the quality and construction of our jackets are unparalleled. From the heavyweight thread we use to the strong American hands that do the crafting. We build our leather motorcycle jackets to the same indestructible standards as the old style leather medicine balls. One-hundred plus years of being the best is your assurance that Schott Brothers stands behind every jacket we make.
There are no reviews yet.